We are hiring a talented SEO Manager to join our team. You will work closely with other team members and your efforts will be tied in with design, development and marketing.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Develop and implement effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Manage offsite and onsite optimization projects and report on performance
- Create requirements and coordinate content creation for the main website, outreach etc.
- Work with developers to implement technical and SEO fixes, UX changes.
- Create and maintain the own PBN network
- Hire and manage a team of SEO Specialists
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience in gambling/betting/online gaming industry
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices, experience with different markets (Asian is preferable)
- Experience in creation and maintenance of own PBN network
- Experience in implementation of outreach, crowd marketing, linkbuilding strategy
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Upper-intermediate English (both verbal and written)
- Competitive salary
- 24 days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Corporate health insurance
- Premium Fitness Club membership
- Great conditions for education and professional development within the company
- Unforgettable corporate events
- And so much more…
PLEASE SEND YOUR CVs ONLY IN ENGLISH!!! Resumes in other languages will not be taken into consideration.