Head of Marketing
Our team is digital marketing professionals, each who are specialized in their own specific fields as well as some incredibly talented front end, back end, and full-stack developers.
We are always in search of people who are not afraid of challenges, passionate about what they do, and ready to become a part of something special.
At this moment, we are looking for the Head of Marketing to join our team.
- Lead and execute a strategic marketing and communications plan designed to increase regional awareness and positive recognition
- Develop comprehensive annual marketing plans, including targets, metrics, and budget
- Lead media and PR initiatives
- Manage external communications
- Oversee digital marketing channels, email, and direct social media content development and campaign execution
- Perform benchmarking in designated strategic markets, including competition, strategic intelligence, and market and industry trends
- Lead and mentor a high-performing, highly-collaborative marketing team
- Prioritize and manage marketing budgets to ensure maximum ROI
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience in marketing B2C gaming brands
- Thorough understanding of industry, its terminology, and its procedures
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, and service management
- Demonstrated skills creating and leading digital marketing campaign
- Proficient with CRM and SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google AdWords, HubSpot, WebTrends, etc.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to inspire teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- At least upper-intermediate English (both spoken and written)
- Competitive salary
- 24 days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Corporate health insurance
- Premium Fitness Club membership
- Great conditions for education and professional development within the company
- Unforgettable corporate events
- And so much more…