Our team is digital marketing professionals, each who are specialized in their own specific fields as well as some incredibly talented front end, back end, and full-stack developers.
We are always in search of people who are not afraid of challenges, passionate about what they do, and ready to become a part of something special.
At this moment, we are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience in gambling/betting/online gaming industry
- Experience in developing effective marketing strategies
- Familiarity with relevant tools and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Affise)
- Upper-intermediate English (both verbal and written)
- Bring new traffic and good quality leads through google, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Optimize conversion funnels
- Create requirements and coordinate content creation for the main website, outreach, etc.
- Stay current and assess industry and social media trends, tools, new platforms, innovations, and best practices
- Competitive salary
- 24 days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Corporate health insurance
- Premium Fitness Club membership
- English classes with native speakers
- Great conditions for education and professional development within the company
- Unforgettable corporate events
- And so much more…